statement of faith
The Healing Tree, LLC believes that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and is without error.
- We believe In one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to man and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Salvation occurs only when people place their faith in the death burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- We believe that those trusting in Christ should repent, confess their faith, and be baptized.
- We believe that the church is one body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is head.
- We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself. By obedience to the Word of God and by daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe that Christians are to live as servants for Christ and that serving strengthens a growing relationship with Him.
- We believe that as servants of Christ, we are the lights of the world. When we pray we fully seek to demonstrate the love of God within the body of Christ and the community at large, He answers those prayers and provides opportunities to serve.
- We believe that God's chief concern is for the lost. As servants of Christ, we look for people with whom we can share the message of Jesus, invest in relationally, and influence for Christ.
- We believe that every Christian benefits spiritually from developing and using the talents God has given him or her.